Do you love salad or do you eat it just because you want to keep your weight in check? You will often find people who feel that salads are boring and yet they have to eat it as they want to have something healthy or reduce weight. If you also feel that salads are boring, then make sure to drop in to any of these restaurants to pamper yourself with a variety of scrumptious salads. You will be spoiled for choice and it will perhaps change your perspective about salads.
Here is a checklist of 5 restaurants in Mumbai that are famous for their salads.
- Ministry of Salads: When every second cafe has the same dining menu, Ministry of Salads in Breach Candy is a refreshing change. They have a tag line “You only live once, so lick the bowl!” They have the yummiest of options for vegetarians and Jains. Their make-your-own salad concept makes things further more interesting with you picking your own rice or any other grain from the numerous available options. Then, you can select which leaves, fruits, cheese, nuts, seeds and delicious dressing you want to add to make it according to your preference. They have many choices available and the portion size is also very generous.
- The American Joint: The place is set in the heartland of BKC and the salads here are very refreshing. They follow the concept of vegan and offer everything that is prepared from organic produce. The menu predominantly consists of American cuisine with Indian tadka to bring out awesome dishes. The place has an aesthetic appeal, the décor is minimalistic, seating is comfortable and salads are simply out of the world.
- Hakkasan: The atmosphere in this restaurant at Linking Road is vibrant, inviting and somewhat intriguing. It is an international chain and the interiors of this chain of restaurants were designed by Christian Liaigre, a renowned interior designer. This particular restaurant has always received good reviews for its food and ambience. You would love to try their food, including the variety of salads in a classy and refined ambience. The place leaves you mesmerised and you would want to go back again and again.
- Zazie Bistro & Grill: This place in Vashi is known for satisfying all your Parsi food cravings and loved by the foodies. You can enjoy a variety of dishes, all yummy including the different types of salads in a gorgeous setting. The interiors are done beautifully and the chefs are skilled to make each dish look and taste just awesome.
- Cafe Mangii: This restaurant that is located just opposite the Powai Lake radiates with positive and happy vibes the moment you enter it. It has an amazing ambience with elegant but simplistic décor. The place is ideal whether you want to have some comfort food in rain or to gulp down some healthy salads.
These restaurants in Mumbai are few of the many good places in the city to enjoy yummy and delicious salads and other food items.